- Located in Oldbury – an established West Midlands industrial and logistics location strategically positioned either side of the M5 motorway with access at Junctions 1 and 2.
- The schemes proximity to the national motorway network provides excellent connectivity to the wider West Midlands conurbation and the rest of the UK with 85% of the population accessible within a 4.5 hour drive time.
- Self contained multi let industrial estate comprising seven units extending to approx. 53,424 sq ft.
- Fully let to two tenants on two leases, providing an AWULT of 7.17 years to expiries and 3.59 years to the earliest determination.
- Total contracted rent of £334,712 per annum reflecting a low average passing rent of £6.26 per sq ft offering excellent prospects to capture reversion.
- Multiple opportunities to add value, with one of the tenants currently holding over and a rent review in 2026.
Offers in excess of £3,930,000 (Three Million Nine Hundred and Thirty Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. This reflects a net initial yield of 8% and £73 per sq ft after allowing for purchasers’ costs of 6.53%.